Every person who has a Community Care Assessment will have support to achieve the mutual outcomes set out in their plan.
Our Service adopts a partnership approach to support the development of a Self-Directed Support package. We will provide our members with information on SDS along with Carers, Community Care Teams and other associated providers of support. This will assist our members to live their lives as independently as possible. We will work jointly to create personalised services that reflect our values and enable them to achieve their outcomes.
Our values underpin all of the work we do.
- Respect – We respect our members and each other at all times
- Integrity – We are always honest and truthful
- Equality – We always treat everyone the same
- Ethics – We will always try to do the right thing
- Ambition – We always strive to improve the lives of our members and create the best environment for employees